Unoccupied Insurance – or Empty Property Insurance – is not a standard form of insurance but one that can be found for a competitive price through The Property Insurer thanks to its partnership with one of the UK’s leading specialist insurers.

Whether it is an inherited property, a let property experiencing a void period, a renovation project or even a Holiday Home, you will need insurance in place to protect the property when it is empty. There are lots of variations on this and the insurance will reflect the use of the property – rental, holiday home etc; as well as covering buildings and any contents inside.

Get a fast, competitive and comprehensive Empty Property Insurance quote or Unoccupied Property Insurance quote today by clicking on the get your quote button, or filling in the call me back form and our specialist brokers will be in touch by return.

Untitled-300x100 (1)

250xJason Jason Says

Whenever I bought a property to rent out to students I thought it would be easy to get tenants in but I was very wrong. Two months later and it was still empty and I was just glad that I had insurance in place while it was unoccupied.

I woke up sweating one night thinking it may only have had 30-days Unoccupied Insurance cover but I checked the policy and it was a lot longer than the typical home policy thank goodness. I slept well the next night and that was down to the Empty Property Insurance cover as part of my Let Property Insurance policy. If it went up in smoke or there was a theft then I’d survive thanks to the insurance.

In my honest opinion you shouldn’t have a second or let property if you cannot see the reason behind paying the small sum for insurance. Imagine the catastrophic financial loss if you are not insured – you deserve it for yourself and family not to let that happen. And don’t say it won’t happen to you…get yourself a quote now.

Stay up-to date with the latest news and other stuffs!