Renters Insurance is a version of contents insurance – also known as Tenants Insurance – so is easy to get with plenty of competition in the market keeping prices realistic for you. Basically if you rent a property then it is your responsibility to insure your own contents, not the landlord who normally only insures the building itself – it makes sense if the contents are yours then you should insure them.

The Property Insurer can compare prices from the best Renters Insurance providers in the UK and get a competitive quote back to you in four easy steps.

For the lowest priced Renters Insurance simply click on the Get a Quote button now.


250xJason Jason Says

Renters Insurance is for anyone renting out a property – whether they are the tenant or landlord.

If you are renting out the property and are a tenant then chances are you will have some of your own contents in the property – TV, kettle, mobile phone, computer, bed etc. You need to get renters insurance for these contents in case of a claim from theft or fire. You can even get accidental damage to cover them in case of mishaps.

If you are a landlord then you will need renters insurance to cover the building and any contents you own that are still in it.

Click on the Get your Quote button now and get low cost insurance in place in minutes!