Home / Property Insurance / How to buy the best Property Insurance in the UK

  • Jason McClean
  • 0 Comment
  • No tags

PROPERTY INSURANCE is a must have purchase for anyone that owns a home in the UK. It protects the buildings and if required, the contents of the property against financial loss in the event of a number of problems ranging from fire and theft through to subsidence, flood and lots more.

Typically Property Insurance for a home in the UK will cost around £200 for a year. That will vary depending on the rebuild value of the property and the amount of contents inside. It will also vary if you add bicycles or want cover for cameras or jewellery away from home.

There are lots of insurance brokers and companies offering you what they badge as the best home insurance in the UK. There are cash back websites offering £150 back if you buy insurance through them. You should take all claims with a pinch of salt; the fact is they are trying to get your attention to make a sale. And if you did get £150 cash back, I am fairly sure you’ll be paying £150 more than you would elsewhere anyway.

So to buy the best Property Insurance possible, you need to do a little bit of homework and compare some prices from specialist providers. I suggest using www.thepropertyinsurer.co.uk where a panel of expert providers will be waiting to quote you. Simply fill in the form and you can see a list of the best prices and buy instantly if you like, it really is that simple.

This is a very specialist panel of expert home insurers that are not paying The Property Insurer anything for your quote. They will give you their best price and do their best to save you money. There are no fancy marketing campaigns or big-ticket toys being posted to you, this is simply home insurance which is what you have asked for with no hidden charges or TV adverts to pay for.

It takes about five minutes to fill in the form and you will get around 10 of the best UK property insurance experts quoting for you.

If you have a special need for property insurance, such as suffering a previous flood or subsidence, or maybe made a claim in the past, then The Property insurer can help as well. Its experts will help you out no matter what you need.

So if you need Property Insurance, get it today quickly and buy with confidence from the UK’s specialist providers.


The Property Insurer

Property Insurance

Property Insurance is super flexible and low cost with excellent cover

I am a director of the Property Insurer and Property Landlord. We tell it how it really is. Yes property insurance can be boring , but our job is to make it more interesting, useful and above all save you money!