Tenants Insurance is a version of contents insurance and is also known as Renters Insurance. It is easy to buy with plenty of competition in the market keeping prices realistic for you. Basically if you rent a property then it is your responsibility to insure your own contents, not the landlord who normally only insures the building itself. It makes sense if the contents are yours then you should insure them.

The Property Insurer allows you to compare prices from the best Tenants Insurance providers in the UK. To get a quote will take less than two minutes. For the lowest priced Renters Insurance simply click on the Get a Quote button now.

Tenants Insurance at the best price from The Property Insurer

250xJason Jason Says – Tenants Insurance

If you live in a rented property and own possessions then you will need Tenant Insurance. This is similar to a contents insurance policy as it is protecting what you own inside the property.

The problem is that many tenants or renters do not realise that they need Renters Insurance / Tenants Contents Insurance. They think they are covered by the landlord when in the vast majority of cases they are not. There are some properties let fully furnished but even then as a tenant if you bring your own belongings in to it you will need your own Tenant Insurance cover.

Tenants Insurance is easy to buy quickly and typically costs around £100 or less for an annual policy, so click for a quote now.